My new book, "Ditch That Textbook," is OUT! http://t.co/OmdknKtIuR— Matt Miller (@jmattmiller) April 16, 2015
Use #DitchBook to discuss!#edchat #tlap pic.twitter.com/PAlZSqFrCe
Although I HIGHLY recommend buying a copy of DITCH That Textbook, there are some totally awesome FREE ways to revolutionize your teaching by making it Different, Innovative, Tech-laden, Creative and Hands-on. Here are five totally free ways to DITCH.
1. Register for the Ditch that Textbook Digital Summit. A completely FREE online conference happening THIS December
2. Matt's blog is chock full of incredible resources, ideas, tips and links that he shares at ditchthattextbook.com! Subscribe to his blog (click here) so that you get all of his resources delivered right to your inbox.
3. If you are on Twitter join us for Ditchbook chat every Thursday evening from 7-7:30PM PST. Follow Matt and the #Ditchbook hashtag on Twitter to find out the topic and moderator and to join the conversation!
4. Download Matt's FREE ebooks 101 Practical Ways to Ditch that Textbook and "The Digital Pirate," Tech and Pirate Teaching. Two awesome ebooks that offer tons of great ideas for integrating technology, using PIRATE hooks and bringing the DITCH mindset into your lesson plans.
5. Subscribe to Ditch That Textbook on YouTube. Lots of great how-to videos and information from Matt and other awesome educators. Check out this one about creating infographics with Google Drawings!
Looking forward to DITCHing with you!